Odd Duck is not currently offering takeout orders.
A place to share Food, Drink & Hospitality.
Shaped by our craftsmen's approach to cooking, the culture of our city, the creativity of our staff and the products from our amazing farmers.
- Dinner starts at 5pm daily
- Enjoy Happy Hour Drink Specials from 5:00pm-6:00pm daily
- Cast iron cornbread, cheddar, green garlic butter | 10
- Tomato salad, pickled peach, green goddess, basil, corn nuts, feta | 13
- Red snapper ceviche*, green curry, grilled olive, strawberry, radish, potato chip | 15
- Cucumber & watermelon salad, mint, basil, onion, nuoc cham, lime, cashew | 11
- Carrot chorizo quesadilla, oaxaca cheese, coriander flower dressing | 10
- Chicken carnitas nachos, green tomato salsa, cilantro, chilis, vadouvan pico | 14
- Fried whole quail, creamed corn, peppers, peaches, spicy honey | 23
- Dry-aged wagyu burger, pimento, bbq sauce, beer battered onion ring | 21
- Seared scallops, bacon lardon, sunchoke, green beans, chili crisp, kohlrabi slaw | 33
- Grilled wagyu sirloin cap, refried garbanzos, grilled veg, dill gremolata, masa | 29
- Aged pork loin, black garlic-pecan mole, peach kimchi, oyster shrooms, avocado | 38
- Vanilla bean ice cream, peach jam, pecan | 4
- Corn pudding tart, summer fruit, Texas tarragon | 8
- Lemon pound cake, blueberry sorbet, honey yogurt whip, pistachio oat streusel | 9
- Lime panna cotta, almonds, ginger, graham crackers, toasted meringue | 9
- Milk chocolate pudding, coconut yogurt, sunflower seed coffee crumble | 9
- Sunday, 11:00am-2:00pm
- Pastries from Sour Duck Market:
- kouign-amann, or chocolate croissant | 4.25 per
- Seeded pretzel from Sour Duck Market, pimento*, beer mustard | 7
- Green onion biscuits, peach jam, chile butter | 9
- Coconut yogurt, seasonal fruit, cacao nibs, honey, pistachio oat streusel | 8
- Marinated cucumber & watermelon, nuoc cham, mint, basil, onion, lime, cashew | 10
- Redfish ceviche*, green curry, grilled olive, tomato, radish, potato chip | 15
- Grilled fish taco, flour tortilla, grilled peach slaw, green chili mayo, radish | 8
- Cast iron dutch baby, goat feta, marinated tomato, sunchoke, avocado | 12
- Wagyu barbacoa huarache, refried garbanzos, salsa doña, sunny egg | 17
- Seared scallops & goat cheese grits, chorizo, masa, salted radish, herbs | 33
- Fried quail, bourbon pecan waffle, berry glaze, peach pico, maple | 23
- Dry-aged wagyu burger, pimento, tostada, greens, sunny egg | 24
- Strawberry sorbet, pickled strawberry, dried lemon meringue | 4
- Lime panna cotta, almonds, ginger, graham crackers, toasted meringue | 8
For groups of 6 or less:
For groups of 6 or less you may use the RESY link below to make your reservation. At this time Odd Duck will operate on a reservation-only basis. We are operating at 75% capacity so reservations are rather limited. If you do not see the time and party size you are looking for, please try a different day/time combination.
Odd Duck is currently not accepting reservations for 7 or more.
In 2009, brothers Bryce and Dylan Gilmore purchased a Fleetwood Mallard trailer with a mission to turn it into an eatery serving only food with ingredients from local Austin farms. After a drive to Wisconsin to pick up the trailer and a hundred or so man-hours rehabbing it and outfitting it with a wood-burning grill, they named the trailer “Odd Duck” and opened that December. The trailer became instantly beloved by the city and afforded Bryce national recognition and acclaim as a chef while simultaneously helping put Austin’s local food scene on the map. Bryce began buying whole hogs from a local farm and using it from snout to tail throughout the week, sourcing local eggs from a farmer, whom he still exclusively buys his eggs from today, and started frequenting the (at the time) small Saturday farmers market where local farmers still did not sell wholesale to restaurant owners and chefs. Much of that has changed today due in part of Odd Duck’s mission, as well as Bryce’s commitment to cook and serve innovative dishes using only locally sourced goods.
El Capitan & Partner
Mark David Buley
Chef & Partner
The Man & Partner
Check Signer & Partner
AGM/Chief Googly Eye Applicator
- See Our FAQS For Parking Info
a: 1201 S Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78704
- Sunday 11:00am-2:00pm
- Monday-Sunday Dinner starts at 5 pm
- Check reservations for availability
- Happy Hour:
- 5pm-6:00pm Daily
- Enjoy $6 Draft Palomas, half-priced bottles of wine (under $100), half-priced beer bombers, $1 off all canned, bottled, and draft beer.
Part almanac, cookbook, and comic book, The Odd Duck Almanac is an annual publication and subscription service featuring recipes, stories, and opinions, from the bars and kitchens at Odd Duck, Barley Swine, and Sour Duck Market.